Advanced Home Inspection Course
South Dakota Advanced Home Inspection Course Information
Approved for 32 hours of South Dakota home inspector continuing education credits!
Delivery Method: Online / CD-ROM
PHII's Advanced Home Inspection Course, rated at 32 hours, contains twelve lessons. This course can be used to provide continuing education or exam preparation for home inspectors who have already taken and passed our basic home inspector certification course. When preparing to take the National Home Inspector Examination (NHIE) this course can be of invaluable help.
Our basic home inspection course for new inspectors teaches you everything you need to know to be a competent home inspector, but each course topic in the advanced course takes a more in-depth look at components you will inspect.
This includes, but isn't limited to,
Safety glass requirements
electrical current rating systems
a variety of structural systems
What You Will Master:
- Information typically covered on state and national home inspector exams, including building codes.
- Potential hazards, covering topics including exterior insulation finish system (EIFS), aluminum wiring, and Polybutylene Supply Piping.
- HVAC systems - an in-depth, detailed look.
- Completing professional, concise home inspection reports that conform to national standards.
And much more!
- Course CD-ROM
- Inspection Documents
- Tracking via the Internet
- Online Course Access
- Computerized Flashcards & Testing
- Certificate of Completion
- Toll Free Student Support
- Free Membership in NSHI, the National Society of Home Inspectors.
South Dakota Advanced Home Inspection Course Approval
The complete Advanced Home Inspection course has been approved for 32 hours of continuing education credit in South Dakota. To remain on active status, the licensed/registered home inspector must complete 24 hours of approved continuing education by December 31st of the year the license/registration expires. Home Inspection Licenses need to be renewed every 2 years. Course Number: 4601R3222
Continuing Education ApprovalsAdvanced Home Inspection Course can be used for continuing education credits in South Dakota, Tennessee, & Oregon
Click the add to cart button below and proceed to the checkout to get signed up. You will be emailed a username/password to login and begin.